Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
Built around 1905 by well-known Indianapolis department store owner Gustave Efroymson, this house is one of the most architecturally prominent homes in the Herron-Morton Place (HMP) neighborhood. The house, a massive beige brick structure, was built in the Arts and Crafts style with a matching carriagehouse. HMP began developing in the 1870s. By the turn of the twentieth century, it had become one of the city’ s most elegant and affluent neighborhoods. After years of neglect and deterioration, the Efroymson House was renovated and converted into apartments in 2005.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2020 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 8:54pm EDT.